Dr. Ajit Naidu leads the professional medical staff at Cardiovascular Institute of the Shoals in providing the best technology, skill, and technique for patients in the Shoals and surrounding areas who are suffering from Peripheral Vascular Disease, Coronary Artery Disease and Carotid Stenting. Dr. Naidu is committed to keeping up with medical and technological changes to help his patients in the safest and most effective way possible.
- A native of Baden, Switzerland, Dr. Naidu grew up in Chicago, Illinois, and received his undergraduate degree from the University of Chicago.
- Postgraduate training included an internship at New England Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts. Following his internship, Dr. Naidu completed an internal medicine residency and cardiology fellowship at St. Vincent Medical Center of New York.
- Dr. Ajit Naidu is a fellow of American College of Cardiology (FACC), Fellowship of the American College of Physicians (FACP), a diplomat for nuclear cardiology and a member of American Medical Association (AMA) and the American Heart Association (AHA).
- In addition to being a published author, Dr. Naidu has served as an investigator for multiple national clinical trials. He is also on the faculty of C3, Complex Cardiovascular Catheter Therapeutics, an international Interventional Cardiology Conference.
- Dr. Naidu was the first physician in the Shoals to offer radial artery cardiac catheterizations and coronary interventions, laser varicose vein ablation, and advanced techniques in peripheral vascular intervention.
- Dr. Naidu treats and manages patients at Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital in Florence, Alabama; Helen Keller Hospital in Sheffield, Alabama; Shoals Hospital in Muscle Shoals, Alabama; Russellville Hospital in Russellville, Alabama; and Red Bay Hospital in Red Bay, Alabama.
- Dr. Naidu and his wife have two young children and are residents of Florence.
Dr. Ajit Naidu Has Over 20 Years of Experience
at the best institutions